Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Back To Playing

Hello All,

Would like to start this blog out by thanking you for visiting, and to more or less touch on what my blog is all about.

I called this blog "Classical Guitars" because that is what I foresee myself playing for the rest of my life, but that is not to say that we can't talk about any other types of guitars.

This blog is an open discussion regarding everything from technique, to type of guitar you play, practice, any gear you would like to discuss, etc.

Basically anything goes if the "G" word is involved.

My name is kelcey and I've been playing guitar for as long as I could remember. As time has passed and life continues on, I realize how enamored with music I am.

Most recently, I went through a period of not touching a guitar for about 3 months. To get myself back in shape I decided to sell one of my guitars to get some cash to pay off my "Joshua Alexander French" Guitar, instead someone contacted me regarding a trade, and I ended up with a 1991 Richard Prenkert. Getting that new guitar really inspired me to play again.

I called my music teacher back up and he gladly scheduled an appointment to see me. So for this first blog please feel free to submit any suggestions regarding practice, anything you may know about richard prenkert or anything that you find relevant.

I really just like to talk music and would like this to be place where we can all help and compliment each other.

Warmest regards,

-kelcey-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home